Nye was awake before Nia this morning so it was nice for him to work in peace.
First he completed a Literacy task, reading Jabberwocky and answering a few questions about the text:
When Nia woke up she had a maths lesson about halving and doubling. She found it helpful to use coins to share out:
The table looks a bit chaotic. The last I heard from them was that we'll be having a puppet show later...
First he completed a Literacy task, reading Jabberwocky and answering a few questions about the text:
Then he had another maths lesson from Oak National Academy. He chose decimal equivalents of fractions today:
Nye thinks the teacher always chooses a long winded way of reaching the answer, as he can do it in his head 😆
When Nia woke up she had a maths lesson about halving and doubling. She found it helpful to use coins to share out:
Then Nia had a literacy task to do on rhyming words. She matched the rhyming words on the sheet by sounding them out.
I then read her the story, 'The Biggest Kiss'. Nia pointed out the rhyming words on each page so I could write them down (she's not in the mood for writing this morning 😉). She did a great job:
After lunch we'll be doing some model-making/crafting on the theme of the ocean 😎 💦🐳🐬
The table looks a bit chaotic. The last I heard from them was that we'll be having a puppet show later...








Comments
Post a Comment