Monday - week 12

Mum got organised over the weekend. Each day Nye will now get handed a flashcard of tasks to complete that day.
Today we have...


The thought of reading for 30 minutes was too overwhelming. We agreed 5 pages would be ok for today. He managed 6 and a half. Nye's book of choice:


Nye recognised he needs an incentive, so he has a packet of biscuits ready. One biscuit after each task 😆


The Prodigy session has commenced. The Alexa Dot is in charge of the timer:


I'm trying to get my own work done but I can hear a female teacher giving an English lesson on the laptop now, all is going well 😁

After some lunch and Minecraft it's maths:


Nye decided to meet Nia on her way home from school today, which made her very happy 😍



Nia had a lovely day. Her best friend is back at school now, and in her bubble, so Nia is a happy girl.

The last task on the list was about energy. He picked up the book. I can't guarantee how much of it Nye actually read but the thought was there 🤣


Comments